<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36625276?origin\x3dhttp://num55missedlurve.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Love is easy ; 11:01 AM

This is so cute!! ^^



Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
 
Today I'm laughing the clouds away
I hear what the flowers say
Drink every drop of rain
 
And I see places that I have been
In ways that I've never seen
My side of the grass is green
 
Oh, I can't believe that it's so simple
It feels so natural to me
 
If this is love then love is easy
It's the easiest thing to do
If this is love, then loves completes me
Cause it feels like I've been missing you
 
A simple equation 
With no complications, to leave you confused
If this is love love love
Ooh it's the easiest thing to do
 
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
 
Feel the way that I do
Do I turn the grey skies blue?
Make dirty streets look new?
 
And the birds sing 
Tweedily tweet dee dee dee
Tweedily dee dee dee
And now I know exactly what they mean
 
Oh, I can't believe that it's so simple
It feels so natural to me
 
If this is love then love is easy
It's the easiest thing to do
If this is love, then loves completes me
Cause it feels like I've been missing you
 
A simple equation 
With no complications, to leave you confused
If this is love love love
Ooh, it's the easiest thing to do

Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
 
Woohoo woohoo woo
Woohoo woohoo woo
Woohoo woohoohoohoo
 
If this is love then love is easy
It's the easiest thing to do
If this is love, then loves completes me
Cause it feels like I've been missing you

A simple equation 
With no complications, to leave you confused
If this is love love love love
Ooh, it's the easiest thing to do
 
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do
Do do do do do do    


Cohesion
Fall lower to fly higher.
Live to eat, smile, love and give
Yours truly, Lolita Fong


Remember
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
April 2010
June 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
February 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
December 2013

Credits
designer fonts brushes