Blaine: Uh-ooh Uh-oh oh, oh, There's a place that I know It's not pretty there and few have ever gone If I show it to you now Will it make you run away Will you stay Even if it hurts Even if I try to push you out Will you return? And remind me who I really am Please remind me who I really am
Blaine with The Warblers: Everybody's got a dark side Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect But we're worth it You know that we're worth it
Blaine: Will you love me? Even with my dark side?
Blaine with The Warblers: Like a diamond From black dust It's hard to know What can become If you give up So don't give up on me Please remind me who I really am, yeah! Everybody's got a dark side Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect But we're worth it You know that we're worth it
Blaine: Will you love me? Even with my dark side?
Blaine with The Warblers: Don't run away Don't run away (The Warblers: Don't run away)
Blaine: Just tell me that you will stay (The Warblers: Just tell me that you will stay) Promise me you will stay (The Warblers: Promise me you will stay)
Blaine with The Warblers: Don't run away Don't run away Just promise me you will stay (The Warblers: Just promise me you will stay) Promise me you will stay (The Warblers: Promise me you will stay)
Blaine: Will you love me, with my dark side? Ohh!
Blaine with The Warblers: Everybody's got a dark side Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect But we're worth it You know that we're worth it
Blaine: Will you love me? Even with my dark side? Don't run away Don't run away
Cohesion
Fall lower to fly higher.
Live to eat, smile, love and give
Yours truly, Lolita Fong