<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36625276?origin\x3dhttp://num55missedlurve.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 29, 2012
; 5:52 PM


Hold Me
Like The River Jordan
And I will then say to Thee
You are my friend

Carry me
Like you are my brother
Love me like a mother
Will you be there?

Weary
Tell me will you hold me
When wrong, will you scold me
When lost will you find me?

But they told me
A man should be faithful
And walk when not able
And fight till the end
But I'm only human

Everyone's taking control of me
Seems that the world's
Got a role for me
I'm so confused
Will you show to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me

(Hold Me) show me
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
Told me
(Softly Then Boldly)
Yeah
(Carry Me There)
I'm only human

(Lead Me)
Hold me
(Love Me And Feed Me)
Yeah yeah
(Kiss Me And Free Me)
Yeah
(I Will Feel Blessed)
I'm Only Human

(Carry)
Carry
(Carry Me Boldly)
Carry yeah
(Lift Me Up Slowly)

Yeah
(Carry Me There)
I'm Only Human

(Save Me)
Save me
(Heal Me And Bathe Me)
Lift me up, lift me up
(Softly You Say To Me)
(I Will Be There)
I Will Be There

(Lift Me)
I'm gonna care
(Lift Me Up Slowly)
(Carry Me Boldly)
Yeah
(Show Me You Care)
Show Me You Care
(Hold Me)
Whoooo
(Lay Your Head Lowly)
I get lonely some times
(Softly Then Boldly)
I get lonely
(Carry Me There)
yeah yeah carry me there
yeah yeah yeah

[Spoken]
In our darkest hour,
In my deepest despair,
Will you still care?
Will you be there?
In my trials,
And my tribulations;
Through our doubts,
And frustrations;
In my violence,
In my Turbulence,
Through my fear,
And my Confessions;
In my anguish and my pain,
Through my joy and my sorrow,
In the promise of another tomorrow,
I'll never let you part -
For You're Always In My Heart.

我没有比 其他人强悍
这没有什麽好隐瞒
泪水和你一样烫 也会有心慌
只是不代表我要对人讲

工作很忙 没有谁不忙
我在工作之间流浪
剩下的未标示的时光 就像一个空罐
找不到任何事情 可以填满

有一种情绪是不具名的悲伤
跟我爱不到的那人彷彿无关
只有回忆发出的闷响
越听越觉遗憾
我可不可以什麽都不想

这是你留给我不具名的悲伤
我甚至说不出痛在哪个地方
爱不费一颗子弹 灵魂却洞穿
我投降 能不能把记忆关上

工作很忙 没有谁不忙
我在工作之间流浪
剩下的未标示的时光 就像一个空罐
找不到任何事情 可以填满

有一种情绪是不具名的悲伤
跟我爱不到的那人彷彿无关
只有回忆发出的闷响
越听越觉遗憾
我可不可以什麽都不想

这是你留给我不具名的悲伤
我甚至说不出痛在哪个地方
爱不费一颗子弹 灵魂却洞穿
我投降 能不能把记忆关上

越强烈的爱后劲越强
痛一直延长 在往后的每个夜晚
我以为时间是最好的偏方
治好的全都只是皮外伤

我的不具名的悲伤
跟我爱不到的那人彷彿无关
只有回忆发出的闷响
越听越觉遗憾
我可不可以什麽都不想

这是你留给我不具名的悲伤
我甚至说不出痛在哪个地方
爱不费一颗子弹 灵魂却洞穿
我投降 能不能把记忆关上


Cohesion
Fall lower to fly higher.
Live to eat, smile, love and give
Yours truly, Lolita Fong


Remember
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
April 2010
June 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
February 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
December 2013

Credits
designer fonts brushes