Feeling2? Lol. ; 11:32 PM
I just wanna say i am SOOOO grateful that i have wonderful seniors who'd really standby me whenever i need them and really take time off to guide me despite their busy schedules and how i am not really related to them. Yet, they took painstaking efforts to make sure we are groomed in the right way and that we dont face the situation alone. Because of that, i wanna be like them. A good senior who is really really sincere about grooming them and yes of course, walk beside them as they progress. We may not start off on a good note, but life is all abt experimenting ain't it? If i am really sincere about doing this, i should not give up after realising that my method i am using is inappropriate for them. I must be mindful that, as much as i wan them to perform, i know they are putting in a lot of effort to meet our expectations, but we must make sure that we ourselves know what they've or are going thru and hence provide assistance when needed instd of just pointing and pointing and pointing. I am glad to have realised this and yes, blessed to be with my friends who'd motivate and encourage me to keep going despite futile attempts. It is never too late to succeed.
I am thankful for all the people who provided assistance for me in my life whenever i needed them and for those who gave me pain in my life to wake me up.