
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MR DEPP RIGHT NOW!! Okay, so imma be blogging abt him right now... apparently, initially i didnt have a very goood impression abt pirates of the caribbean. Not the adventurous type you know. And one more thing. Stranger tides focuses on Mr Depp's character, Captain Jack Sparrow!! ;D Can't call him Jack Sparrow cause he's gonna get upset. Nice one dude. hahahs :X
AAAAnyways, imma say this, I totally fell in love with his witty skills and it totally blew me off in the cinema. Of the four series, i can say, stranger tides is the best! Maybe cause there's no orlando bloom to focus on which srsly shows Capt Jack Sparrow's witty-ness ON FULL BLAST!... but yea... hahas.. Still, i went to re watch all Johnny depp's movies, and he totally GAINED MY RESPECT for his total versatility in his acting skills. :D Not everybody have that RARE skill and yes. I DO APPRECIATE HIS TALENT. Really thankful that actors like him exists you know :) AWESOME!
Thru his movies, I really wanna attain the kind of "you dont have to stand in the spotlight to shine. Just do your best, and show others what you're made of." Cause Mr Depp made me learn that, Johnny Depp shines as weird characters,which people least expects it to succeed. But what makes him different is, He does his best in everything he does. :)
That's all for now! ;D Totally taken aback by what he has in store for the audience as an entertainer~! ^^
~Take Care folks! ;D