whhaddupp~? just gonna pen down a few thoughts here.. :)
i gave u guys sweet sweet lozenges, u all took it for granted, the bitter medicine came. I had to have it too. we are all in this together. im sure u two will have a rope wherever u guys went cause im sure you'd pull all of us up when we fell cause of the bitter medicine we had to drink. I wouldnt mind going thru this with u guys at all. NO REGRETS. i knew about u guys more... not more... MORE. :D afterall, as the old saying goes, stories are always made up of bad decisions! next time u share ur experience, u can include this as well~ laugh at it! cause you'd know its sooooo hard on u the other time that u promised not to make it again, and am not afraid of committing it cause now, you'd know how to handle it! It's gonna be one hell of an experience. I can safely say, I AM PROUD TO HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS WITH YOU.
Now, one favour please. SPREAD this SPIRIT! :D
~Ciaos.