<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36625276?origin\x3dhttp://num55missedlurve.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
LYRICS for thought =D (smile and speechless) ; 10:22 PM

heys guys... currently seriously stressed due to sudden overload of schoolwork capacity... so pls dun ask me how i'm doing xD hahas. anw been wanting to post this long ago cause i find this VERY VERY VERY meaningful =D hahas. anw jus share it with you peeps... it's up to you to listen to it ? or not... it's written by charlie chaplin and this version i got here is the version done by michael jackson =D king of POP~ =D

Smile by Charlie Chaplin
Smile
tho'
your heart is aching,
Smile
Even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky- You'll get by,
If you
Smile through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through- For you.
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide ev'ry trace of sadness,
Altho' a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.






Speechless Lyrics

Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray
Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside
Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side
When I'm with you I am in the light where I cannot be found
It's as though I am standing in the place called Hallowed Ground
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
I'll go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face
There's no mountain high I cannot climb
I'm humbled in your grace
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am lost for words and nothing is for real
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away, and nothing is for real
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am lost for words and nothing is for real
SpeechlessYour love is magical, that's how I feel
But in your presence I am lost for words
Words like, "I love you."



what a beautiful song =DD~ *misses him*... <3

~tak cares`


Cohesion
Fall lower to fly higher.
Live to eat, smile, love and give
Yours truly, Lolita Fong


Remember
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
April 2010
June 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
February 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
December 2013

Credits
designer fonts brushes