LoL...Pai seh peeps...last 4 days nv update blog cos i went to genting nv tell u all.Ok i shall start wib my genting trip den...
Day 1: Woke up early in the morning to take cab go golden mile complex.Then met up wib my mother's fren n her son.Board the coach and at 2 plus pm reach genting.Very long ride.Once reach there, checked into hotel to rest a while.After dat I went to the arcade wib my big bro n my mother's fren's son who is Brian Pri 5.Played Time Crisis 4 and House of the dead 3.After dat i forgot wat we ate for dinner but very nice.After dat went straight bak into room to tuck in but we had instant noodles as supper.Tucked in at 12am plus.
Day 2: Woke up at 8am.Proceeded to eat breakfast.Bought outdoor theme Park 2 day tickets for my bro and mi. Actually I'm suppose to hab an adult ticket but my mother sae I'm 12 so i got a cheaper ticket and still get to go in.Played spinner a lot of times and went to the children's play pen(Brian got us in when we are not suppose to enter).Played catching in there and hab fun so we dun feel cold.Went to Dinosaur Land and sat for the boat ride.The tyraynosaurus Rex in the cave was HUGE! After the ride,went to look for my brother as he went for the Go-Kart thingy.I tried persuading my bro to go for the space shot but he was afraid.. I really wanted to seat dat ride lor.T.T Before dat, had fries and chicken at Mary Brown for Lunch. After The Rides, went to Kopitiam to eat I think.Went to arcade again before going bak to hotel.