Yesterday forgot to update blog so todae i tell u guys about what happened yesterday.Erm I decided to go swimming wib my young bro n my 9 year old neighbour as we hab nothing to do.We woke up early and left at 9 plus am.We played till 1.30pm which is very long and got a sunburn.How i wished i had brought my sunblock lotion along.My neighbour,who was very white den became as black as a bangala but at least we swam.At one time,when we were at the big pool,I got a muscle cramp.This was the first time in my whole life i got a cramp! My mum said it was probably because i swam too long.Fortunately,my leg was able to touch the ground on that lelvel of the pool so i was able to "bounce" to the part of the shore where i can rest.As it was the first time,I did not knew that a cramp cause my whole to be numb! After i rest,I continued playing.Although it still hurts abit,I still enjoyed playing.After swimming,we went to the coffee shop to have our lunch.However,me and my brother did not have enough money with us.Fortunately,our neighbour have enough money to lend us so we promised to return him his money today.We sure have a lot of fun even though we got a sun burn!